A targeted email list is an asset to a business. If your business does not have an email list (I am not referring to lists that you purchase), you are at a disadvantage. This is because with a targeted email list, you have immediate access to a list of targeted prospects. And these prospects have how to make a canadian email address given you permission to contact them, which greatly increases the chance of sales.
Now, let me share with you the step by step guide to build a targeted email list:
1. Identify your niche and target audience. You must know who your prospects are before you can build a targeted list. Do some research online to identify key markets and niche.
2. Understand your target audience and market. In order to get people to opt in to your list, you need to know what problems they are facing and their main concerns. Today, people go online to look for information, products and services. Behind every research, there must be a burning concern. Identify the concern so that you can provide the right offer to make them opt in to your list.
3. Create something to give away for free. It can be a short PDF report, discounts coupon, e-book, free trial offer, software, etc. By offering your website visitors something free, it increases the chance of you getting their names and email addresses in return.
4. Create a squeeze page with a good offer. Basically, a squeeze page is like a sales page. But instead of a “Buy Now” button, there is an opt-in form. The main objective of a squeeze page is not to ask visitors to buy something but to get something for free by entering their names and email addresses.
5. Market your squeeze page. Of course, squeeze page needs to be marketed. If there is no traffic, you cannot expect any opt-in. There are many ways to market your squeeze page, both online and offline. Some effective ways are: search engine marketing, article marketing, press release, social book marking, brochures, name cards, events, etc.
If you do not have a targeted email list, it is not too late to start building one now. Today, if we wish to be successful, we need to practice permission marketing. No one likes to receive an email from a stranger. With permission email marketing, you can build a stronger relationship with your subscribers and increase your bottom line.